Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Tag!

I was tagged by Samantha from Simple delights

#1 As far as books go, do you like historical-fiction, or fantasy best? I would have to say historical-fiction.

#2 What's your favorite color? Pink!

#3. Do you like the country, or do you like the city?Both!

#4. What color is your tooth-brush? Purple and white


#5. Who do you think is the best character in, "The Chronicles of Narnia" series? Lucy

#6. Do you like Summer, or Winter? Winter....I love drinking hot cocoa,wearing sweaters, and snowball fights!


#7. Do you like the library, or would you rather be shopping? Both!

#8. Do you have a friend who's first name starts with either, E, F, J, O, Q, U, W, X, Y, Z? E,E and J

#9. Do you have a phobia of any sorts? (you don't have to tell what it is) Dogs.

#10. Do you think these questions are random, or do you think they have a point? Tags are supposed to be random, so I say random!

Now tag three ( or more if you like) other people:

Allison
Erin
Stephanie

2 comments:

Bethany d said...

Lol, I didn't know you were afraid of dogs - although I can understand. ;) I'm really afraid of sharks. I can't even stand the music "Jaws" *shudders*

Great post - I love reading tags!

~Bethany

Anonymous said...

I just want to say that your blog is lovely, and that you and your sister(s) have such beautiful names. What are the names of your siblings?
Also, what type of church does your dad pastor?