Monday, September 6, 2010

A wonderful night!

I am so sorry that I haven't posted in a while. There really hasn't been anything fun or exciting going on where I live. But we have done something fun yesterday so.........

Last night, My family went over to our lovely friends house. We got there around 6:00 and ate dinner with them, which was Pizza and chips! Then 4 more families came (I knew them all). We then watch a movie outside, which was Night at the Museum 2! And during all of that we ate tons of junk food like....Candy,Chips,Cookies etc. It was alot of fun and I have pictures. And I also took pictures, I was not able to take really any during the movie but I took some before it started.

DSC_0172

Allison,Me,Elisabeth


DSC_0196

Allison and I sword fighting!


DSC_0204

My sister Meghan and her friend Rebekah


DSC_0170

Me and Elisabeth

2 comments:

Bethany d said...

Nice hairdo!! Sounds like you had a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

I tagged you!
http://simpledelights-samantha.blogspot.com/2010/09/tagged.html