Monday, April 9, 2012

AWARD!

My sister from "Be All There" gave me this award!

Here are the rules:

1. In a post on your blog, nominate 4 fellow bloggers to the Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, include 7 random pieces of information about you.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination with a comment on their blog

The peeps that I am awarding are...

Fact #1 I love to get my school started as soon as I get up, and done by lunch time! I love having a pretty much free rest of the day.

Fact #2 I have a golden retriever named Murphy and a orange cat name Kiki.

Fact #3 My favorite christen band is Royal Tailor! They are awesome. And I love "Control" the best.

Fact #4 The last movie that I went and saw was Hunger Games, and it was awesome! I love Gale. <3

Fact #5 I could eat Pizza every day of life. I love junk food. O_0

Fact #6 I enjoy anything that has to do with sports. Whether it's live, on the tv, or just me playing, I really just love it. :) But I hate golf. Hockey is the best!! And I am tend to be very competitive, so that's probably how I got it. lol And whenever I go to a sports game, I usually wear my teams colors. :)

Fact #7 My favorite time of year is Summer!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I enjoy watching golf once in awhile. Its soo relaxing... most of the time I fall asleep watching it. lol And I've never been to a hockey game that I remember. My dad says I've been to one, but I was like a baby, so that really doesn't count. But I'd love to go to one someday!

Love,
Manda
http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com