Sunday, July 10, 2011

What I wore - July 10, 2011

So Erin inspired me to start posting about my fashion every Sunday, so make sure you come and see my outfit's each Sunday!

Anyways, It's been so hot here where I live so it's been hard to find stuff in my closest that wouldn't be so hot! But luckily I found the perfect outfit for a hot day!

Dress- Garage Sale
Sweater-Old Navy
Necklace-Icing by Claire's
Shoes-Payless

Here is a better picture of my awesome shoes! I love them! (oh and don't you just love my toe nail's??? lol)

4 comments:

marvelousme said...

Aw, Hannah! You look so great!!! I love that dress! Hee, hee, I'm an inspiration! YAY!!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Cute! I really like your dress with the orange sweater.

Hannah Rebekah said...

Aw, thanks you guys! The only thing that I don't like about that picture is that I wish that I would have been standing up straighter. lol Oh well at least it's not that bad of picture right??? lol

~Hannah Rebekah

Gabrielle said...

What a lovely blog! I appreciate your stance on modest fashion! Very neat!
I write a Christian teen blog which is primarily about art and inspiration. I would be honored if you would check it out and consider becoming a follower. Thanks and God Bless!