Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!


Oh my goodness, I can't believe that I haven't posted since April!! I am so sorry, I just have been so un-inspired lately about what I should post. But don't worry i
'm back an ready to start blogging again.

So anyways, last Friday some friends of ours took my sister and I to a special 4th of July event at reenactment village. We went there and listen to a concert of classical music by an orchestra, and then later when it got dark out we got to see fireworks too! It was a ton of fun, and I hope that I will be able to go again next year ;)


Picnicking before the show!


Matthew and Allison hanging out before the show!

The Show starts! They did a hole bunch of songs from "God Bless America" to "Tchaikovsky's famous 1812". I really enjoying listing to it!

I only put a few pictures on here, but if you would like to see more then you can go and see them on my sister Allison's blog!

~Hannah Rebakah


No comments: