Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Blog Party!

Photobucket

I joined
this blog party at Ismikendra blog! Here I go....Oh and anybody can join it.



1. How old are you? 13



2. What is your favorite song? "Amazing Love,Mighty to save and Knowing You"



3. What is your favorite sport/exercise? Riding my bike



4. How long have you been blogging? Since March of this year!



5. What would you do for a million dollars? Be Kind!



6. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be? Jesus Christ and the Celtic Woman.

7. Sweet, Salty, or both? Both!



8. Which sense would you choose to give up, scent, sound, touch, taste, or sight? Scent!



9. In what store would you like to spend the night? A shoe store!



10. What super power would most like to have? To be able to read minds!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah!

Thanks for entering my blog party! Check back for another chance to earn more entries for the prizes!

I'm following you, you're blog is great!

In Jesus,
Kendra

KyAnn said...

Hi! I just found your blog and I'm now a follower. I hope you'll check out my online, Christian magazine for tween/teen girls: http://bloommagazine.webs.com. I would love it if you subscribe!!! :)
KyAnn