Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I got a Tag!

I got this this long tag from Stephanie at Stephanie's Saga. Thanks!

I tag all of my followers too :0)

The Tag...

Where's your phone right now?
I don't know.

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
I am just doing school (my mom is having us do school though the summer). Oh we might go swimming.

Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it?
Maybe once.

Last movie/DVD watched?
Little Women

Does anything hurt on your body?
My sunburn.

How are you?
Fine.

Are you excited for next year?
Yes!

Is your room clean?
No, my sisters and I are going to clean it today!

How many pillows do you sleep with?
1 but I wish 2.

What are you doing?
Right now? I am answering these questions.

I bet you miss somebody right now?
Of course! I’m missing my dad right now. He's at work.

What are you planning on doing after this?
Doing my math

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
No I don't think so.

Who did you push last?
IDK

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
My mom maybe. IDK

Do you own any band t-shirts?
No, I might because I got it from Savors.

What does your hair look like right now?
It’s down.

Has anyone ever told you that you were their best friend?
Yes!

Did you get hurt today?
No and I hope not.

When was the last time you felt upset?
Yesterday.

What are you looking forward to?
My friends birthday party.

Do you currently want something?
Nope

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water

Who was the last person you said "i love you" to?
My mom or dad, I can’t remember

Where are you?
In the computer room

Do you like to walk in the rain?
Yes I love it.

Do you like looking up at the stars?
Yes!

Do you think you are a nice person?
Sometimes! We all have our ups and our downs.

Do you like swimming?
Yes I love it.

Have you ever swam in the ocean?
No but I have been to the beach.I don't like to swim in it it's too yucky.

Do you go to school?
No, I am homeschooled.

Do you want to go to college?
Maybe

What do you want to be?
i really don't know.

Do you want kids?
Yes! 6 or 10

Do you like going to the beach?
Yes

Who is the last person you went to the mall with?
I went with my dad to get shoes with my sister.

Have you ever had any x-rays?
No

Who do you hate right now?
Nobody

Who is the last person you yelled at?
I don't know.

Who was the last to cook you food?
My mom.

Are you in a complicated relationship?
No

What did you do 2 nights ago?
It was Sunday so I went to church in the morning.


Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
I haven't talked to anybody on the phone today.

Does a hug make you feel better?
Sure

How long ago did you hug someone?
I can't remember.

Anything good happening tomorrow?
No I don't think so.

Do you have unlimited texting?
No

Will you keep your last name when you get married?
No, unless his last name is perfectly awful.

You have to get a piercing, what do you get?
I’ll get a second ear piercing, I guess.

Who was the last friend you got into a big argument with?
I don't think that I have gotten in argument in a long time.

Your phone is ringing. It's the person you fell hardest for, what do you say?
Who on earth gave you my cell phone number?

Will you be in a relationship in the next couple month?
No.

Did you have any unread text messages when you woke up today?

No.

Do you want to see somebody right now?
Sure.

Do you think two people can last forever?
Only souls can last forever, but I believe two people can stay married until they die.

When was the last time you had a late night phone call?
Nobody has ever done that to me.

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
No, I love my house.

Would you be able to date someone who doesn't make you laugh?
I am mot aloud to date.

Has anyone ever sang to you?
Only Happy Birthday

When was the last time you bit someone?
What? That's a so silly.

Do you think you can love someone without trusting them?
No

Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and be happy?
My dad,mom.sisters and brother.

Last person to make you smile?
My mom

Have you ever wasted too much time on a certain boy?
Nope

How was last night?
Ok

If you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
It means that maybe you are listing to the person really well.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
No, not really

Do you have trust issues?
No

Was this a good weekend?
Well, its only Tuesday so I will have to wait till Friday to see.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
Yes! I was glad that I did wake up happy.

2 comments:

Moe said...

OK this tag'll be coming up on my blog soon!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation, Hannah! You won the giveaway for the CD on my blog! Email me with your address at jellybean9393@clearwire.net as soon as you can so I can send it to you! Thanks!