Saturday, January 14, 2012

S-N-O-W!!!

We finally got snow where I live! It has been wonderful! I truly love winter. It's the time of the year, where you get on cozy and drink hot chocolate, and eat hot soup. It's simply just wonderful!

Anyways, I took my camera outside and took pictures. I didn't really like the way that most of them turned, so I only wanted to put this one on here. But I really liked how this one turned out. Stay tuned for more winter pictures. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I almost forgot. Today is when I was going to tell all of you guys what the name of our puppy is. His name is...... MURPHY!!! Only four more weeks until we will have him! I super excited!! And, I will def. be doing a post (and pictures) of Murphy when we get him! So, stay tuned.

6 comments:

Joanna said...

The name is so adorable! We got snow too! Do you live in Ohio?

Hannah Rebekah said...

Thanks! It took us FOREVR for us to think of it. lol Yeah I do. Do you?

Joanna said...

Yeah, I live in the southern part. Do you?!?

Hannah Rebekah said...

Nope, i don't.

Joanna said...

What part then? :)

Allison Elizabeth said...

The Northern part! <3