Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Awarded!


I have been awarded the Pure in Heart Award by Allison! Thanks so much! This going to be fun. Here's what you have to do:

A) Post about your tag!

B) Pick some other bloggers who deserve the PURE IN HEART award

C) Leave a comment on the people's blogs letting them know you tagged them! ( you may tag whoever you want, even the person who tagged you, if you like)

D) Answer these questions and put them up in a blog post:


1: Apples, Oranges or Bananas?
Bananas My name is Hannah so it gos well with that too!

2: How many siblings do you have?
4 (3 sisters, ages 15, 9, 7) and a brother (age 4)

3: How old are you?
I am 12 and 1/2 My b-day is in May.

4: Do you live on a prairie, woodland, swamp, city or other?
City

5: Scissors or glue?
Scissors! I really like making paper snowflakes!

6: describe your dream house.
A big red brick colonial house with a big backyard and a red door.

7: Is your room clean?
Yes, It's clean! HAY!!!

8: If you could be a movie character for a day, who would you be?
Elizabeth Bennett. of course.

9: Italy, Greece, France, Spain or England?
England!!!!

10: What denomination are you?
I am Southern Baptist (and reformed)

11: Do you sleep with a stuffed toy (BE HONEST!!!!)
I sleep with my Raggedy Anne, made with love by my mom, when I was about 3. And I still love it.

12: Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans?
Chocolate! I HATE jelly beans!

13: What is your favorite book?
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

14: Favorite ice cream flavor?
Mint Chocolate Chip, Peppermint and Cookies in Cream

15: If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what would that food be?
That is hard! Pizza???

16: What is your favorite Olympic sport?
Ice skating

17: Describe yourself in three words: Out going, Homemaker and Nice!

18: What chore do you positively hate? I really hate cleaning our basement.
I tag...

Jane from Novel Pretender
Bess from Bess's blog
Sara from Courageous Womenhood

2 comments:

Stephanie Ann said...

These are all really good books. I hope you get around to reading them.

SisterlyLove said...

Yay! I LOVE all those books. In fact, I read Little Women every year starting Thanksgiving night. I think I've read it about 6 or 7 times. :) After you read all of the Little House books you should read the Anne of Green Gables books. They are SO good. :)

Genevieve